Sunday, July 19, 2015

Weekend Expeditions

Amos invited me to spend with weekend with him and his family in Torquay, where they live outside of Geelong. It was great to revert back into a "normal" lifestyle instead of the wandering vagabond theme I've been enjoying lately. On Saturday we took his son on a walk/bike ride to the park and then spent the afternoon at a footy match (the Geelong cats even won!).

Yesterday we went surfing and I managed to catch a few waves. 

Then it was off on a drive down the Great Ocean Road to look for Koalas, which we eventually found.



Also saw kangaroos at dusk, but by then my phone battery had died so there isn't any photographic evidence. It was a busy weekend but also an excellent interlude before I dive into the coming week, which is jam-packed with school visits and events.




No comments:

Post a Comment